Thursday, November 18, 2010

Autume Swap, part deux

This week I received my autumn swap package!

Sarah from 'It's like she's on a secret mission' sent me wonderful little treats all the way from Brooklyn. There was chocolate, tea, a book, and the most fantastic planner (anything that has a designated section for doodling was made for me), plus a few other pretty bonus lovelies.


I'm a fan of all kinds of mail (handwritten letters, packages, bills, library fines, I appreciate it all), but this was especially wonderful. Merci beaucoup Sarah!

Speaking of autumn, the season is on it's way out here in Luxembourg. The trees are nearly bare and I can literally feel the chill of winter creeping in.

I love this picture of the Chateau because it reminds me of what's waiting on the other side of winter come April!

No comments: